• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software Simulation Capture Issue

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed the 10.0.1.285 patch to Captivate 2017 hopefully to solve the problem of the mouse and its movement not showing when recording a software simulation. When I went to test if the patch had fixed the problem I got the following message when trying to insert a software simulation slide ... "Capture is disallowed since High-density display was detected. Please set 'DpiAwareness = 1" in AdobeCaptivate.ini and restart the application"

FYI ... Since I'm on Windows 10, I also change the display settings to 100% before starting a project. Any assistance would be much appreciated ... especially since I'm due soon to start a really big project!

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Are you using a very high resolution monitor?

That message usually only appears for users that are trying to capture on retina screens or 4k monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a very high resolution monitor?

That message usually only appears for users that are trying to capture on retina screens or 4k monitors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm just using the monitor attached to my HP ZBook. I did go in and change the default resolution from 1920 x 1080 to 1280 x 720 and am no longer getting the error message. Also the mouse and its movement are now recording. Thanks Rod for your expertise and response to my issue. This forum is a life saver for developers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources