Highlighted

Software Simulation: Edit Mouse Points

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 2019 -  Is there a way to edit the mouse points once they have been recorded in a software simulation? I know you can change the shape from a curve to a strait line path but I want to access the points in which it starts and stops.

CaptMousePath.png

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Software Simulation: Edit Mouse Points

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate 2019 -  Is there a way to edit the mouse points once they have been recorded in a software simulation? I know you can change the shape from a curve to a strait line path but I want to access the points in which it starts and stops.

CaptMousePath.png

Topics

Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hope you are indeed talking about a software sim, not a video demo because that image is so small and blurry I cannot figure it out.

For a software simulation you will be able to move the start point of the mouse path on the first slide of a sequence. Not on the other slides, because the end point of the first slide needs to be in the same location as the start point on the second slide, to have a continuous movement when playing the demo. BTW I largely prefer a Video demo over a software sim in demonstration mode because of its better quality and more editing features.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group