Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software simulation is cutting out loading screens

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to Captivate 19 and have questions regarding software simulation and audio narration.

I want to make a video based on use of my webbased CRM system. The system have loading screens in which Captivate cuts this out and my narration becomes off-sync from what the simulation results show.

Is there a setting to force Captivate to show my screen "as is" without cutting the loading screens or is there any easier way for me to sync the narration to what actually displays in the simulation results?

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

At the point where the loading screen appears, if it's not important to show the progress exactly as per the screen, then just do a manual capture at that point so that you can show something is happening.

Otherwise, if you feel you must be showing the product exactly as it appears, then you would either need to insert a short VideoDemo of that loading screen in between normal capture slides, or else just do the entire simulation as a Video Demo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the point where the loading screen appears, if it's not important to show the progress exactly as per the screen, then just do a manual capture at that point so that you can show something is happening.

Otherwise, if you feel you must be showing the product exactly as it appears, then you would either need to insert a short VideoDemo of that loading screen in between normal capture slides, or else just do the entire simulation as a Video Demo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for quick reply Rod. Have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources