Highlighted

Software Simulation: Speed up demo in timeline

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to speed up the amount time a demo takes in a slide? When I recorded the scrolling it creates a video on this slide however I'd like it to playback much faster when the learner is watching the demo. I've tried right clicking the bar in the timeline but I don't see an option regarding clip speed. Is there a way to edit or snip the beginning part of the playback if I cannot speed it up?

TimelineQuestion.png

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Software Simulation: Speed up demo in timeline

Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to speed up the amount time a demo takes in a slide? When I recorded the scrolling it creates a video on this slide however I'd like it to playback much faster when the learner is watching the demo. I've tried right clicking the bar in the timeline but I don't see an option regarding clip speed. Is there a way to edit or snip the beginning part of the playback if I cannot speed it up?

TimelineQuestion.png

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Àre you talking about a Video demo or a software simulation in Demo mode?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 0
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Software Simulation in Demo mode.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 0