Highlighted

Software Simulations in Responsive Projects

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am creating a responsive project that will include multiple software simulations. When I click the application to record, I get a small capture size (red box). I need to capture the entire screen. Is this possible?  If yes, where do I find the instructions to make the capture area full screen? 

Thank you,

Cheryl

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Check the display resolution please! It should be 100%. Did you change the dpiawareness in the ini file?

Just a comment; do you really want to squeeze a full screen capture in a fluid box which will be smaller than the browser resolution of a smartphone? Think about how this will feel for the learner?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Software Simulations in Responsive Projects

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am creating a responsive project that will include multiple software simulations. When I click the application to record, I get a small capture size (red box). I need to capture the entire screen. Is this possible?  If yes, where do I find the instructions to make the capture area full screen? 

Thank you,

Cheryl

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Check the display resolution please! It should be 100%. Did you change the dpiawareness in the ini file?

Just a comment; do you really want to squeeze a full screen capture in a fluid box which will be smaller than the browser resolution of a smartphone? Think about how this will feel for the learner?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I will check the display options. I also found that I can modify the display area after the capture is complete.

Thank you for the quick response!

Cheryl

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group