• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Software Simulations Themes

Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a new Software Simulation, It only produces in the Pearl Theme. The project this simulation is going into is White and I was told mixing themes is BAD !!

How do I get the Software Simulation to record in White if I don't have that option ??

Thank you !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may have read one of my posts where I wrote to be very careful with mixing themes for multiple reasons.

However a software simulation is ALWAYS using only one master slide: Blank. Whatever theme you choose.

If you want to use Object styles, Theme fonts, Theme colors, Skin from another Theme follow these steps:

• Choose a Theme in a normal project
  • Set it as Default theme (right-click menu on that Theme)
  • Start a new software simulation: it will be based on the Blank master slide of the default theme.

BTW I never understood why they made Pearl the default theme. It has a grayscale Theme Colors palette, not something most users will like.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you SOOO much Lilybiri, you're response has made my head ache go away...

Thanks again,
Kyle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, be careful with automatic signatures. I just took out all your personal credentials, you don't want spam on a public forum I suppose?

You're welcome. Most Theme questions are just waiting for me, for some weird reasons you'll not find many tutorials about that very powerful design feature of Captivate. More info in the pdf included with this blog:

Theme Resources - eLearning (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources