Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sounds doesn't work clearly when upload course in scorm cloud

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gyus ,
When I upload my course, the end of the sound clip disappeared it needs a specific format or what the error here.
Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Please update to 11.5.5.553. Use Help, Updates.

Try to add some noise to the start and end of the audio clip (not silence, just background noise). All audio clips need to be loaded On Enter for the slide where they are used. Object audio needs to start playing when the object appears, and stops when the object disappears. If you have a lot of audio on a slide, the time for uploading may cause some slight synchronisation problems, hence the recommendation to make the audio slightly longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please offer more details: which exact version are you using (Help, About Captivate shows the full version number) on which OS? Did you upload to a webserver or a LMS? 

You talk about audio, but not which type of audio: slide audio, object audio or audio triggered by 'Play Audio' command?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upload to scorm cloud , os windows and the cours or project it contains vedio demo with sound clips adds inside it
and recorded by adobe captivate 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, answer the questions. I asked for the full version number as you can find under Help, About Captivate. There are 6 releases under CP2019.

Which type of audio? It doesn't matter how you created the audio clips, but need to know if it is slide audio, object audio or audio started with 'Play Audio'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sound is object audio ,captivate version 11.5.1.499

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wait for your replay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While you are waiting for Lilybiri, could I ask:

Is this audio clip created using Captivate's Text to Speech generator, or was it recorded using a microphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying, it recorded using a microphone using Captivate. if you have any additional solution I'm glad to know that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update to 11.5.5.553. Use Help, Updates.

Try to add some noise to the start and end of the audio clip (not silence, just background noise). All audio clips need to be loaded On Enter for the slide where they are used. Object audio needs to start playing when the object appears, and stops when the object disappears. If you have a lot of audio on a slide, the time for uploading may cause some slight synchronisation problems, hence the recommendation to make the audio slightly longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot it's working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What solution did you use? It is helpful for other users if you mark the correct answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I updated the version, then when record the voice clip I left some empty seconds in the beginning and end also. I made the voice tone quieter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources