• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spacing between check box and bullet

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of new Captivate quizzes I created has different spacing between the check box and the bullet/number of the question.  I've verified that the style, indent, spacing is all set the same.  If I add a new question to the bottom, it follows the same as the last question.  See attached where A/B/C have one spacing and D/E have another.  I've searched around and can't find any answers.  Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try resetting the master slide. This often reverts a slide to the formatting and positioning of the objects located on the master slide. Also, make sure the object style for the initial and added answers hasn't been altered. You can recognize this because the object style will have a + symbol in front of it.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Numbering is not part of the Question Answer Object style, it is set globally in the Quiz Properties. There is not even a way to change the kerning as is possible between characters in the answers.

Did you try to change the numbering to None, and then back to A... or another numbering system? Did you edit the MCQ master slide? Of course it only displays two answers and you cannot edit anything about the individual answers, only the answer area can be changed.

Is it happening on a new MCQ slide for which you increase the number of answers, or only on this particular slide? You talk about 'a couple'.. . Have you been changing the font of the first three answers before adding answers? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources