• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Status Bar

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know how can I stop the learner from clicking on the status bar to advance in the course. Is there a way to keep the status bar in and not allow course advancing or back up using the bar. I know the skin has a backup button and that is fine I just don't want the learner to advance using the status bar. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under Project >> Skin Editor

If you wish to remove anything from the playbar you can deselect it.

Hopefully this has addressed your question.

clipboard_image_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I do not want to remove it, I do not want the learner to be able to move it during the course. I just want it to show the course status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately - there is no simple way to do this from within Captivate's user interface. It could be done by editing some of the published files.

My recommendation would be to remove it from the playbar and create my own custom progress indicator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make your own statusbar using stacked rectangle smartshapes you show/hide over time (with/without using IF cpinfoCurrentFrame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Search for Paul Wilson on YouTube Progress Indicator. Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources