• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Streamed Video in a Web Object (UStream)

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization is having issues with videos playing in a web object using an embed code.

The first problem is that we've been unable to make the "black bars" on the top/bottom or left/right (not at the same time) disappear.  Reducing the height, for example, instead ends up pushing the player bar off the bottom of the screen. 

I've also had inconsistent results when I select the "Auto Load" checkbox.  In one project, when the box is unchecked you have to select the video twice to make it play.  Selecting the box results in your only having the select the video once.  However, in a similar project, you get the same result with an unchecked box but when you check the box the video doesn't want to actually load (get the spinning wheel of death).  Both videos were loaded to the streaming provider the same way...and the embed codes generated the same way...so we're scratching our heads trying to figure out what is going on. 

We are using UStream as our streaming provider, so specific comments related to that service would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Jay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?