• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submit and Clear buttons keep shrinking when clicked or hovered over.

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am making a quiz and whenever I use the premade captivate buttons they shrink when I click or hover over the button. Does anyone know how I can fix this? This is what it looks like be I interact with the button.

before.png

After...

after.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just quickly created a test project that used these image buttons for my own buttons plus the quiz buttons and had no problem with the size (didn't change at all). Have you modified the buttons like gone into the master slide, resized them from there?

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version are you using, please?  Which Theme? If you started from one of the packaged themes, you have replaced the default transparent buttons by image buttons. Did you do that in the Object Style Manager? Or are you using a theme created in a previous version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources