Highlighted

Summary slide. how to add information about max points and obtained points

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have course , where at the end i created summary slide, where i have information about name ( $$NAME$$) , about current date ($$cpInfoCurrentDate$$/$$cpInfoCurrentMonth$$/$$cpInfoCurrentYear$$) and result in % (SScpInfoPercentage$$ %)

I wanna have information aobut max points and obtained points. What i have to write?? 

Tkanks for help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Summary slide. how to add information about max points and obtained points

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have course , where at the end i created summary slide, where i have information about name ( $$NAME$$) , about current date ($$cpInfoCurrentDate$$/$$cpInfoCurrentMonth$$/$$cpInfoCurrentYear$$) and result in % (SScpInfoPercentage$$ %)

I wanna have information aobut max points and obtained points. What i have to write?? 

Tkanks for help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2019 0
Contributor ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !...

Max points : $$cpQuizInfoTotalQuestionsPerProject$$

Obtained points : $$cpQuizInfoPointsscored$$

Happy Captivating !...

(Edit : Sorry !... My mistake... This works if you score only 1 point per question)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0
Dirlo LATEST
Contributor ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this instead : Max Points : cpQuizInfoTotalProjectPoints - Obtained points : cpQuizInfoPointsscored // Source : https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate/using/captivate-variables-list.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2019 0