Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SVG files do not display in Capivate 11.5

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there ! 

I have a problem importing SVG files. They are in my timeline but i'm not able to see them ! They don't appear on my slide ! I can preview it Chrome...but I need to see them in Captivate in order to design properly my slide ! 
Thanks !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the exact version number? Look under Help, About Captivate. 

CP9 was the first application to support SVG. How did you create them, which application? I vaguely remember that particular settings were needed when creating them in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's version 11.5.1.499. I didn't create them, i downloaded them from the website Flaticon. I've also posted on the Facebook group and someone tried to import an icon from this website and had no problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this morning, I opened my document and my file was here...I've just closed and re opened Adobe Captivate...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just a glitch then... Be sure to clear your cache regularly. If this happens again, I would clean the Preferences as well.

BTW I corrected the topic title.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources