• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table of Contents checkmark

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any assistance would much appreciated. My checkmarks next to the table of contents are not all aligned correctly. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lo que pasa es que mi proyecto no tiene ese menú y aún asi si lo tuviera no guarda el avance por que no es SCORM, es HTML.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had this problem as well a few versions ago.  Try both collapsed navigation by default and expanded.  One of those wroked fine in that previous version, but of course make sure you are up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some questions for clarification:

• Is the screenshot taken after publishing and uploading to a webserver? 
  • Which font do you use?
  • Did you edit the TOC settings? If yes, how?

It seems to happen only with grouped slides, but I never had the problem. Which exact version are you using? You find the full version number under Help, About Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your time:

• yeah after publishing & uploading to server, also the same when viewing the index.html as well
  • Arial font
  • yes, I actually modified almost everything in the TOC... from color to font size in order to align with required graphics standards

Correct, it is only occurring with the grouped slides. version 2019 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, I asked for the full version number, because under the common name CP2019 there have been at least 6 releases. I wonder if you missed an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources