• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tabs learning interaction not displaying in published output?

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed a captivate project in Captivate 2017 that includes the Tabs learning interaction on one of the slides. When I preview the project directly in captivate, the learning interaction displays.

When I publish and then access from a web server, the learning interaction page is blank - have tried in both IE and Chrome.

Are there any other things I can try to get it to work?

Not overly happy with Captivate as a new user!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

New users of Captivate are like learner drivers. And Captivate is not the 'family car' of elearning authoring tools.  It's more like flying a plane. There are lots of ways you can get into trouble.

Some suggestions:

• If you are publishing to HTML5, have you ensured your web server is set up to allow JSON files?
  • Have you tried uploading to a different web server to make sure the issue is not simply with the one you are using?
  • Try configuring the module for SCORM and then upload to SCORM Cloud.  (We know that its web server at least is configured correctly.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources