Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TalentLMS and Captivate

Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My company is looking at TalentLMS.  I am new to LMS systems but have been using Captivate for about a year.  I downloaded a trial version of TalentLMS.  I uploaded the .zip to it but it never seemed to finnish processing or work.

Anyone use this to deliever course material?

Thanks,

Mary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Was this ZIP file set up to report to SCORM?  If so, upload the same test file to SCORM Cloud and see if it works there.  Perhaps you did not correctly configure the SCORM.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this ZIP file set up to report to SCORM?  If so, upload the same test file to SCORM Cloud and see if it works there.  Perhaps you did not correctly configure the SCORM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error on my end out of Captivate. I had SWF/HTML both selected so I unselected SWF and it worked fine.   

Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources