Highlighted

tax exempt

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get a monthly subscription for Captivate. We are a County government and are tax exempt. I have left two voicemail messages at 1-800-872-3623. And the chat response also suggested I email adobecustomercare@adobe.com. I recieved a kick back from that email stating that I contacted an automated email account and to vidist adobe support for assistance. As far as I can tell that page has no assistance for this situation. I've seen a few other posts from some time back with the same issue but no resolution. Has anyone been able to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

tax exempt

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get a monthly subscription for Captivate. We are a County government and are tax exempt. I have left two voicemail messages at 1-800-872-3623. And the chat response also suggested I email adobecustomercare@adobe.com. I recieved a kick back from that email stating that I contacted an automated email account and to vidist adobe support for assistance. As far as I can tell that page has no assistance for this situation. I've seen a few other posts from some time back with the same issue but no resolution. Has anyone been able to do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum. I am just a user like you. Cannot you contact Adobe directly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can contact us via phone(1-800-833-6687) or chat (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html) or send the tax exempt form on tcssup@adobe.com and the team will assist you with the request. 

Regards,

Shaleen

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group