• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text in Fluid box will not force vertical height change

Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I build a web page, the DIV will hold the content and grow vertically, or height, when resized on a different screen, like going from tablet to phone.
In Captivate, I can't get the fluid box to force the height of a page so that the user doesn't see the black text overlay Icon, I've highlighted it in the picture below.

overlay.JPG

How do I force that fuid box to display all the text in that column? I've tried many ways and it seems like Captivate forces page height to the original 627 px or a max height.  Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Did you decrease the minimum font size? It is set by default to 14pt which is way too high. I always set it to 10 or even 8pt.

Fluid boxes cannot be completely compared with the creation of a web page. Maybe you could switch to Breakpoint views workflow which gives you more control but has also some disadvantages.

Quite a while ago I wrote out this comparison:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/fluid-boxes-or-breakpoint-views

It may explain some of your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you decrease the minimum font size? It is set by default to 14pt which is way too high. I always set it to 10 or even 8pt.

Fluid boxes cannot be completely compared with the creation of a web page. Maybe you could switch to Breakpoint views workflow which gives you more control but has also some disadvantages.

Quite a while ago I wrote out this comparison:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/fluid-boxes-or-breakpoint-views

It may explain some of your questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources