Copy link to clipboard
I'm here with yet another peculiar problem.
1. I published an interactive HTML5 animation using Adobe Animate 2020.
2. I imported the .OAM file into Adobe Captivate 2019 via Media - HTML5 animation
3. Now, irrespective of the size the animation was created and published in Animate, it gets imported only as small as something shown in the attachment.
4. Then, I manually try resizing it by pulling it diagonally.
5. Once done, I goto Preview - Project.
6. In the preview, all the text are distorted and not visible at all. However, the animation plays and the voice over is audible.
Seeking your expertise in guiding how to retain the same text and animation quality while publishing in captivate 2019.
Have something to add?