• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text input and Month variable

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a short project with quiz questions, and am having 2 problems.

1. The first slide has a text input box with the submit button turned on.  Students enter their name which will populate the certiciate of completion at the end with a variable.  This works, however it is possible to click the submit button without entering anything in the text input field.  I have played with actions, at one point I got it to pause but entering in the text field would not enable movement to the next screen.  How do I get the submit button to only continue when the text box is filled in?
  2. The certificate of completion has month day and year on it, with a variable.  The current date variable displays in numbers, and locale current date varies based display based on computer settings.  How do I get the date to have the month spelled out and then day and year?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For your first question, have a look at the workflow suggested in one of my blogs:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/where-is-null-in-cp2017

Second question: I would use JavaScript to convert the look of the date to your wishes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources