• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text out of order

Explorer ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're working on someone else's course and I printed storyboards from a Captivate file for our project manager to use. The slide displays correctely but the text objects are backwards. Objects are listed in the reverse order of how they are shown on screen. Same thing when I exported captions; everything is in reverse order. Is this a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Preference settings under Edit > Preferences > Global Preferences: General Settings to see if you may have the Indo-Arabic language support options turned on.  That's about the only way I can think of where text would be reversed in order.

PreferencesRightToLeft.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, I figured it out after looking at it closer. The object/text order was set by the slide "layer order" of the objects. So when the document was printed it was reading the layers from the top down or "reverse" from how they were added to the slide. I assumed it would have replicated the visual slide but it does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources