• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Textfelder auf 2ter Folie gleich ausgefüllt und ergänzt - drucken | Text fields on 2nd slide filled

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wenn ich eine Folie mit Textfeldern ausdrucke die ein Teilnehmer ausgefüllt hat  (Siehe Screenshot 1) damit hier eine Unterschrift geleistet wird übernimmt der Druck die persönlichen Angaben und ergänzt diese mit Datum- und Unterschriftfeld sowie einem weiteren Text unten (Zutritt zu Tamol-Cluster usw.).
Das ist dann auch in A4. (Siehe 2ten Screenshot)
Wie kann ich das in Captivate erstellen? 
Freue mich sehr auf Feedback
If I print out a slide with text fields filled out by a participant (see screenshot 1) to make a signature here, the print will take over the personal information and complete it with a date and signature field and another text below (access to Tamol clusters, etc.). ). That's also in A4. (See 2nd screenshot) How can I create this in Captivate? I am looking forward to your feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see any screenshots. Maybe because I am on my phone since I am on the road. Sorry not to answer in German, which I understand but do not dare to write.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. If you are on you computer an you can't see the screens, how can I send you the screens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you attach the screenshots or embed them in the question using the image button of the editor. I am travelling in the USA, will be late this evening before I have access to my Surface Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attached the screenshots, normaly you must see the attachment. Do not hurry, here in Germany it is already evening and I will not return to the computer until tomorrow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hey Lily, i visit your website (great site), but I can´t find a solution. The two screensshots on my question are png Files. Could you open it now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources