Highlighted

The course fails when viewed from an iPhone, it takes me to the beginning

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens when viewing the course from an iPhone (XR):

The course begins with a slide with audio and images that when finished automatically moves to the next slide, and instead of moving to the next slide returns to the beginning of the course.

I also tried to switch to the slide with a button instead of automatically but the error remains: the course starts from the beginning instead of advancing.

Making several publications, in one of them, the slide goes automatically to the next one, but pressing any button (with advanced actions) most of the time it fails and takes me back to the beginning of the course.

If anyone has any idea why this is happening on the iPhone I would appreciate your help. I've tried both Safari and Chrome. I publish in scalable HTML5.

Thank you very much.

Topics

Advanced actions, Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The course fails when viewed from an iPhone, it takes me to the beginning

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happens when viewing the course from an iPhone (XR):

The course begins with a slide with audio and images that when finished automatically moves to the next slide, and instead of moving to the next slide returns to the beginning of the course.

I also tried to switch to the slide with a button instead of automatically but the error remains: the course starts from the beginning instead of advancing.

Making several publications, in one of them, the slide goes automatically to the next one, but pressing any button (with advanced actions) most of the time it fails and takes me back to the beginning of the course.

If anyone has any idea why this is happening on the iPhone I would appreciate your help. I've tried both Safari and Chrome. I publish in scalable HTML5.

Thank you very much.

Topics

Advanced actions, Audio and video

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?