Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The java folder existed

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

My admin team raised below question while installing Adobe captivate  kindly give me the solution for this issue to  proceed .

Please note Installing Adobe captivate  the java folder existed in  the below path

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 2019 x64\JVM\bin\javaws.exe

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Captivate 2019 x64\JVM32\bin\javaws.exe

as per my organization packaging management guideline  we are not accepting any applications with JRE/JWS embedded in it.

We will use ORCPJREX64_180201_00 as dependency and we will remove the java folder from the location

please confirm whether the folders the java are required or not for the proper functionality of the application. And also shortcut is creating under start menu.

screebn.jpg

Thanks

Parthi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just the Adobe Captivate USER Forum.  The people you need to talk to about this question are the Captivate developers themselves.  They may chime in here, but if you need a quicker answer, I suggest you reach out to them on the Adobe Support line.  Most users here would be unable to give you an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for reply..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources