• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was an error loading your download - Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the trial version and purchased the product.  When I select the download for the product, the above message occurs.  What do I do?

Connie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you install the trial version and was it functional? If yes, you don't have to download another version.

Did you buy a perpetual license or a subsctiption license? For the last one you just have to log in with the Adobe ID which you used when subscribing, it will be recognized and the license will be activated. If it is a perpetual license you should have gotten a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am missing the ability to publish in HTML5 or SMF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which type of project are you creating? Only the non-resposnive projects ((Blank project in the welcome screen) can be published to HTML5 or SWF. Responsive projects with Fluid boxes or Breakpoints can only be published to HTML5. Video Demo projects can only be published to MP4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources