• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timer in Skin

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2010 Jan 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add a timer to my skin on a project. There's a widget in the RaisingAimee site that I know can do this, but I can't download from there anymore (I guess Paul is no longer maintaining it).

http://www.raisingaimee.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75:playing-time-built-int...

Does anyone know how to create it. Or perhaps you have this skin and you'd be willing to share it out to me.

Please let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2010 Jan 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I don't believe fellow Adobe Community Expert Paul Dewhurst simply makes the downloads available to everyone. I believe the way it works is that you choose to donate an amount of money and after you donate, he then provides access to all his gizmos.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 16, 2010 Jan 16, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gigiti,

I do still maintain my site, I just do not have the time to spend on it like I used to, Aimee is all grown up now and requires more care so I am usually to knackered to even turn the computer on at the end of the day

So I have had to put it on the back seat for now, All downloads are working you just need to login to be able to download

the additional download section with FLA's and other bits is also open to all registered users no donation is needed

the only problem that I am aware of with downloads is with safari which sometimes does not open a save prompt but just saves the file, if you are using safari just check in your downloads folder

I am in the process of putting all my source code up there at the moment, maybe help some people who are trying to creating widgets

Rick,

I still pop into the advisory board forum and keep up to date with all the recordings - just not posted on there yet, Mac alpha is looking good, just stop moaning about the Print key

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2010 Jan 18, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul-

Thanks for your reply. I saw your message on your homepage and I didn't want to bother you on the site about this. I completely understand the need for you to put your family's needs first and I also appreciate all of the work you have done in for the Captivate community. You've certainly made my projects better over the years.

I wasn't able to download using IE 8, and I thought it must be a problem on the site since you were spending less time there. I just tried with FireFox and was able to download just fine.

Don't know what the IE problem is and I don't really care since I have the widget I wanted and my project now looks amazing.

Thanks again for everything you do and good luck with Aimee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

kindly let it benefit me by sending it to ... it seems the initial link to download is not working

Moderator: please no personal credentials in a public forum. Also, this is a 10  years old thread,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2011 Jan 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will these work with Captivate 5? After upgrading to Captivate 5 I tried to copy the playbar .swf files to the \gallery\playbackcontrols\swfbars\ folder and it doesn't seem to be there in Captivate 5. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you refresh your preferences folder after copying the playbar file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2011 Feb 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom, forgive me, I'm not sure how to do that...can't you tell me how? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources