Highlighted

Timer Interaction

New Here ,
May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am creating a quiz that will later be uploaded as SCORM into Skilljar (the latter part is not important unless you have experience in Skilljar and can offer a solution to my problem in that Platform). I'd like to have an overall time allotment for the quiz as opposed to a timer per question. In previous versions of captivate you can easily set the timer interaction to last throughout the project in the properties panel. I am not seeing where to set this preference in Captivate 2019. Please advise.

Thanks!

Lisa

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Use either the Timer or the Hourgrass interaction. They have replaced the former timer widget.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Timer Interaction

New Here ,
May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am creating a quiz that will later be uploaded as SCORM into Skilljar (the latter part is not important unless you have experience in Skilljar and can offer a solution to my problem in that Platform). I'd like to have an overall time allotment for the quiz as opposed to a timer per question. In previous versions of captivate you can easily set the timer interaction to last throughout the project in the properties panel. I am not seeing where to set this preference in Captivate 2019. Please advise.

Thanks!

Lisa

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Lilybiri | Most Valuable Participant

Use either the Timer or the Hourgrass interaction. They have replaced the former timer widget.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group