Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform properties in Responsive Project

Explorer ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

For now projects I can see these Transfor propeties under Properties > Options tab. But for the responsibe projects, I can't see it. I enabled my custom workspaces too. But couldn't have a luck. It is really important for me to adjust X,Y,W,H properties properly. Is there any work around?

Annotation 2020-02-01 182224.png

thanks

TOPICS
Advanced , Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Bit confusing, do know it.

What you show is under the Options tab, for non-responsive projects in the first place.

Responsive projects can have two workflows:

• Fluid Boxes:  absolute size and location doesn't make much sense. Keeping width/height ratio when needed is much more important. Size and location depend more on the configuration of the fluid boxes than on the individual elements. 
  • Breakpoint views: you need to set up everything in the panel Position Properties. In many instances the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit confusing, do know it.

What you show is under the Options tab, for non-responsive projects in the first place.

Responsive projects can have two workflows:

• Fluid Boxes:  absolute size and location doesn't make much sense. Keeping width/height ratio when needed is much more important. Size and location depend more on the configuration of the fluid boxes than on the individual elements. 
  • Breakpoint views: you need to set up everything in the panel Position Properties. In many instances the units uses will be %, not px. To add to the confusion, it is also possible to have objects or slides in Fluid Boxes projects, which use this panel, instead of putting them in Fluid boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your time and your detailed explanation. Now, I got it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources