• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trial Version vs. Fully Licensed

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Captivate 2019 for a year now. Recently with the Adobe Cloud, my preferences  path was changed so it wouldn't open. My IT guy installed the trial version as a workaround but of course any published courses will expire in 30 days.  I've downloaded Captivate 2019 again but for some reason it still thinks it's the trial version.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?  I don't know where to look for the trial version files to remove.

I can't work until this is resolved and my IT Dept. doesn't know how to fix.

Looking forward to any help.

Thanks,

SC

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cannot help you directly. Is this a subscription license? In that case are you logged in with the same Adobe ID which was use when registering the license? You don't talk about a serial number, hence I don't think it is a perpetual license. Provide that info please. I will then try to reach a staff member, I am just a user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources