Trimming capture slides in captivate

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Working in Captivate 2019 and a slide does not have the camera icon but has transition screen changes that I would like to trim the video for a smoother demonstration and remove sensitive information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Version 2019 11.5.1.499 @Lilybiri

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update to 11.5.5.553!

If you don't see a camera icon in the Filmstrip, it is NOT a Full Motion Recording slide but a static slide. Can you explain, maybe by inserting screenshots, what you experience? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ar268Nb15YMXsDd7qCWjM-X8wWAc Hopefully you can access this clip of the "static slide" changing backgrounds as it did in the capture.

Truly appreciate your help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a message from Adobe asking if my propblem was resolved. Were you able to view the link I sent?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see this comment and I cannot figure out what happens from that short video. There are several objects added in the Timeline starting later. Did you find the background in the Library? Which background appears there?

Have no idea why Adobe asked you if the thread was answered. This is probably a new experiment? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines