• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Creation of Working SCORM File

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help...I am having challenges publishing a Captivate file into SCORM 1.2. The course is created from a PPT slide show. We have recorded audio to 5 slides and imported video into 2 slides, There are also 3 drag and drop exercises  in the training, as well. Everything appears to be working appropriately in the Captivate Preview mode, but when I publish to SCORM the course will not load. I tried to test the SCORM package in SCORM cloud and it won't load there either. When I originally tried to publish the course I received errors that HTML5 did not support some of the assets. Those assets were the glow feature I had on the drag option. I removed that feature from my drap options and published. Still no success. Any thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2019 Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem may be nothing to do with SCORM.

What happens if you turn off the SCORM Reporting and just publish to HTML5 and try to run the output in Chrome?  Does it run then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources