Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble with Quiz slide on small display

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I'm using a quiz template slide called "Association" but its behavior on small display (phone) doesn't seem good.

Everything seems locked.

Can someone help me ? 

Here are two screen captures.

Thanks !

Capture d’écran 2019-09-17 à 20.08.01.pngCapture d’écran 2019-09-17 à 20.08.23.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, but I don't see any image in your question.

Quiz slides are based on Quizzing master slides, which are part of the Theme used for the project. Where did you find that theme 'Assocation'? Is it a responsive theme? Was it created for the version you are using, and which version is that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick answer,

In fact, "Association" is the french  name of a quiz slide in one of the theme found in captivate (it's the one where you have to associate two elements drawing a line between them).

I was thinking that these themes were responsive but, when I play it on small screen, the text on the element in the left column disapeared.

I have tried to modify the element (mainly the space between button and text), but I don't succeed so far.

I hope I was clear.

By the way, I have updated my first message and you should be able to see the pictures.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si j"avais su que vous êtes francophone (des images) cela aurait été plus clair. Maintenant je vois même les noms des images (Capture d'écran). Il est possible de poser des questions en français, mais les termes en Captivate me posent parfois des problèmes. 

Le terme en Anglais est 'matching question'. Pourriez-vous vérifier la présence de ce menu déroulant dans votre projet?

FluidBoxesDropdown.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui, je suis dans un projet responsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Et contente de parler français !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quel est le 'font size' minimal? Je dois répondre à la question original pour pouvoir insérer un image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La taill minimale du police est par défault '14pt'. Essayez de diminuer, même 8 pt est visible sur un écran de mobile.

MinimumFont.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oui, j'ai déjà essayé ça mais ça ne marche pas non plus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il faut tester dans un browser (Preview, Project), pas dans l'environnement de développement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pour votre information (literally FYI), mais en Anglais, un blog sur les Fluid Boxes Quizzing Master Slides:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/tips-for-fluid-quiz-slides

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Merci !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources