• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Troubles with Mac

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Kind of a wide-ranging question here...

I downloaded the trial version of CP on my Mac as I'm hoping the company I work for will purchase it for me because I've used it for a few years (they aren't using an online learning development software at the moment); however, I'm having a lot of problems with it freezing, I can't preview my lesson, I can't get the software simulation to work properly. Are there known issues using a Mac Pro? Any advice on how I can get it to work like it did on my desktop...I'm at a loss as to what could be wrong? I really want to use it but I can't recommend it if I can't get it to work properly.

Thanks,

Tanya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check the exact version number (Help, About Captivate)?

The most recent version is 10.0.1.285.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I just updated after your response; I guess I can see how it goes from here. Already I can preview my projects, I wasn't able to do that before.

Also, I did create a software simulation (yeh!). How do I get it into my lesson now? It recorded as a project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you talking about a software simulation, which IS a project with slides, or about a Video Demo?  If you want to insert the slides of a software simulation in another project, both need to have the same resolution (size in pixels). Open both projects in Captivate, go to the Software sim project, select all slides in the Filmstrip, copy them, go to the other project to the slide where you want them to appear and paste them.
If it is a Video Demo, it is a video on one slide. You need to use Insert, CPVC-slide. The extension of a Video Demo project is cpvc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources