• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Twine and Adobe Captivate

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2018 Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day!  I recently started using Twine to help storyboard my trainings and interactive scenarios.  I was wondering if anyone else uses twine and, if so, do they ever incorporate it into their captivate course?  It's such an easy and effective way to create a scenario, that I'm hopeful there is some way to integrate the two.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2018 Jul 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is great that you found a useful tool that helps you developing better courses. However I don't understand why you want an integration with Captivate? There are dozens of tools that can help to create a storyboard, a branching chart.... Some use Captivate Draft, Viso, mindmapping tools, ... etc. Although I am not a programmer, I don't see how it would be possible to create a relationship with all those tools. The present roundtripping which exists with Photoshop, Audition, Typekit  and little bit with Illustrator (for SVG) ad PhoneGap (for apps) are allround and give links with well-known standard applications for that type of assets.

Hope you understand what I try to explain, which is my personal view. I never heard about Twine before I did see your post. Know that I am around on these forums since about 10 years on a daily base. I have also experienced enthusiasm about a tool that looked wonderfull, but never thought about asking integration with Captivate. If thousands of users were using Twine, like there are tons using Photoshop, Illustrator.... this would make sense. Be happy with your discovery, use it to make better elearning, but see it as one tool preparing the storyboad whcih you can realize later in Captivate. A metaphor: after drilling a hole, you'll probably need another tool to continue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources