Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two audio tracks play on same slide

Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted a slide with audio and it no longer appears in the library. But now it's been added to the next slide so that I have two audio tracks playing simultaneously. How do I fix that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which versio are you using, please? When did you hear both clips playing simultaneously: in the developing envirionment, while previewing (which Preview method), after publishing? Did you try to delete the audio timeline on the slide? If yes, do you still hear audio? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix it, how I'm not sure but it is playing correctly now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is a pity... not knowing what has solved the problem. More important of course, it is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources