Highlighted

Unable to get online Assets Release 2019 11.5.0.476

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add to my character asset list with other ethnicities and gender mix than the ones that come pre-installed.

I have figured out the new regime used by 2019 for storing its assets and have moved all the High Res assets from 11 to 11_5 so they don’t
download when I want them.

The Process so far

• Click on Discover
  • Find the character I want and the pose I need
  • Click on character pose and choose resolution then click download
  • Wait for download
  • Dialogue says asset is now available under downloads
  • Go to downloads it tells me I am yet to download something.

Went looking for where these assets could have been downloaded to and I have tracked these assets to:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\eLearningAssets\Characters_11_5\Assets\Assets\Images\high

File List 1.png

However, if I try to open these I get:

Photos Error 2.png

Inside of photos and

if I try to use these as an image in Captivate I get:

Captivate image imprt error 3.png

I have tried running captivate in Admin mode and using my phone as the internet source as I read in one of the support blogs being behind
a company firewall could be an issue.

Nothing works.

Is there anyone else out there with this issue? It was working in 2018.

Plus, as others have mentioned I would like to get all the character assets without having to download each of the 141 with 4 different
image qualities one at a time. Just seems to be a point of frustration for those who have paid for the software.

All help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to get online Assets Release 2019 11.5.0.476

Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add to my character asset list with other ethnicities and gender mix than the ones that come pre-installed.

I have figured out the new regime used by 2019 for storing its assets and have moved all the High Res assets from 11 to 11_5 so they don’t
download when I want them.

The Process so far

• Click on Discover
  • Find the character I want and the pose I need
  • Click on character pose and choose resolution then click download
  • Wait for download
  • Dialogue says asset is now available under downloads
  • Go to downloads it tells me I am yet to download something.

Went looking for where these assets could have been downloaded to and I have tracked these assets to:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\Adobe\eLearningAssets\Characters_11_5\Assets\Assets\Images\high

File List 1.png

However, if I try to open these I get:

Photos Error 2.png

Inside of photos and

if I try to use these as an image in Captivate I get:

Captivate image imprt error 3.png

I have tried running captivate in Admin mode and using my phone as the internet source as I read in one of the support blogs being behind
a company firewall could be an issue.

Nothing works.

Is there anyone else out there with this issue? It was working in 2018.

Plus, as others have mentioned I would like to get all the character assets without having to download each of the 141 with 4 different
image qualities one at a time. Just seems to be a point of frustration for those who have paid for the software.

All help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 25, 2019 0

Have something to add?