• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to insert Captivate file into InDesign

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for looking into this question.

I'm trying to insert the HTML5 file published by Captivate 2019 into InDesign by using the CircularFLO pulgin.

However, I received this error regarding the HTML5 file published by Captivate 2019.

Integar.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lim

You are the first to try adding Adobe Captivate 2019 content to fixed layout EPUB using CircularFLO. As long as the code is valid HTML5 there should be little problem to add using CircularFLO's web code tools but we will need to test before advertising this feature!… Obviously there is something not quite right yet so thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Ken Jones

Moderator: I'm sorry, but due to the rules, had to take out the links. You could contact this user by private message, or he/she probably already knows your site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Published HTML5 output is a rather complicated folder, which is really like a website. InDesign is not meant to insert websites. I used InDesign many years ago when SWF was the default output, and it was a breeze to insert SWF published Captivate files into a digital InDesign document. Now, with the HTML5 it has become to me at least impossible. I would publish the HTML5 Captivate output, upload it to a webserver and point to the URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources