Highlighted

unable to install adobe captivate 2019 in mac book.

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have downloaded adobe captivate 2019 set-up in my macbook however i am unable to install software.

after completion of 90% of installation my screen is getting hanged. Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 2.43.50 PM.png

Please help me to resolve this issue, I am using eterprises account which provided by Capgemini India.

My project is going on and need help on urgent basis.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran M.

kiran.mengle@capgemini.com

Topics

Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to install adobe captivate 2019 in mac book.

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have downloaded adobe captivate 2019 set-up in my macbook however i am unable to install software.

after completion of 90% of installation my screen is getting hanged. Screenshot 2019-12-30 at 2.43.50 PM.png

Please help me to resolve this issue, I am using eterprises account which provided by Capgemini India.

My project is going on and need help on urgent basis.

Thanks and Regards,

Kiran M.

kiran.mengle@capgemini.com

Topics

Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you on MacOS Catalina? If so, and you are just downloading the default version of Captivate offered on the Adobe website it may not be the very latest version that has recently been released for MacOS to specifically work with Catalina.  They may not have put that new version up as the default download yet.

In any case, if this install file was supplied by a software reseller in India, you should be complaining to them and demand they give you the proper install version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but I successfully able to installed software in my mac machine.

I was trying on LAN then I changed that to wifi connection and it worked.

Thanks once again!!!

Happy New Year! 😊
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group