• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to navigate past KC slides

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a training with three KC slides after a video. I would like for users to be able to navigate using the TOC but have found they can only navigate in slides prior to the KC slides. Any solutions?

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Check in the TOC settings if the option 'Navigate to visted slides' is checked?

If that is not the case, can you check the Quiz Preferences? What is the setup?

About KC slides: by default the number of attempts is set to Infinite attempts, which means the learner cannot leave the quiz slide until the answer is correct. Maybe? Have a look at:

Knowledge Check Slides - tips - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check in the TOC settings if the option 'Navigate to visted slides' is checked?

If that is not the case, can you check the Quiz Preferences? What is the setup?

About KC slides: by default the number of attempts is set to Infinite attempts, which means the learner cannot leave the quiz slide until the answer is correct. Maybe? Have a look at:

Knowledge Check Slides - tips - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!! It was the quiz preference settings. I did not realize the QUIZ settings had anything to do with KC slides since they are NOT quiz slides and do not feed into the quiz numbers, which was the exact reason I used them. Changing the quiz settings fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have really explored those KC settings as closely as possible and discovered indeed that some Quiz settngs were valid for them as well. Glad this helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you CERTAIN that these are definitely KC slides and not normal quiz slides?  That could be significant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were definitely KC slides which is why I didn't think to check the QUIZ settings until it was mentioned above. Why Adobe makes KC slides that also have to be set in the Quiz preference is confusing to me, but it is resolved!! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources