Highlighted

Unable to navigate to quiz slide

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a course in Adobe Captivate 2019. There are content as well as quiz slides in the course. I uploaded the course on LMS, for the first time the course is running fine. But when user revisit the course and trying to navigate to the quiz slide, he/she is not able to visit the quiz. The quiz slide is not coming after first attempt and the course get stuck on the first slide itself.

Also when I published the course, it successfully published in HTML5 version, but when I tried to publish in SWF format it shows me an error below.

SWF error.PNG

I feel that the issue is related to this error. Can anyone please help me!!!

Topics

Advanced, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to navigate to quiz slide

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a course in Adobe Captivate 2019. There are content as well as quiz slides in the course. I uploaded the course on LMS, for the first time the course is running fine. But when user revisit the course and trying to navigate to the quiz slide, he/she is not able to visit the quiz. The quiz slide is not coming after first attempt and the course get stuck on the first slide itself.

Also when I published the course, it successfully published in HTML5 version, but when I tried to publish in SWF format it shows me an error below.

SWF error.PNG

I feel that the issue is related to this error. Can anyone please help me!!!

Topics

Advanced, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you still publish to SWF? Soon Flash player will not be supported on any new browser. The error message is pointing to a SWF problem.

For the LMS problem, can you please upload the (HTML5) course to SCORM Cloud to check if the problems are due to Captivate or the LMS?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Lilybiri.

Yes I faced the same issue on SCORM Cloud as well. The course is running fine for the first time and completed marked. But when revisit, it don't allow to go on the quiz slide.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case something must be wrong in the file. Can you show a screenshot of the Quiz Preferences (all except the default labels)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quiz_pass.PNGQuiz_Reporting.PNGHere are the screenshots for your reference.

Quiz_Setting.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you change anything under the Advanced button on the Reporting. This forums is disgusting, I can barely see the images, they are so fuzzy.

You ask for a passing score of 100% but only one attempt on Quiz level? Sure about that? If the user has failed in the first attempt, he is navigated to a slide where I suspect the Exit button can be used. Since there is only one attempt, what is the sense of reopening the file on the LMS in that case?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
RodWard LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another question: If there are content slides and quiz slides, why is the learner sent to slide 11 if they pass the quiz?  That sounds like quite a low slide number.  Is it AFTER the quiz slides or before?  Normally you would want the learner to move beyond the quiz results slide when they pass.  Are there really only about 12 or 13 slides in this project?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group