• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to publish index.html in Captivate

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on Adobe Captivate 2017 and have multiple versions of the project which I am working on. When trying to publish version 3 of my project, the typical folders and index.html files were not published. I have tried various methods including Ccopying and pasting into a blank project, saving the project in a new folder and all of these methods do not work. Would love to know how i could overcome it. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your description would seem to infer that your Captivate installation has lost the ability to publish out to HTML5. 

First can you confirm whether you can still publish to HTML5 from any other projects, even a new blank project?

Have you tried to reset your Preferences by executing the CleanPreferencesWin.bat file found in the Utils folder of the Captivate install directory?

If that does not work, and you cannot publish at all to HTML5, then I would suggest you may need to reinstall Captivate again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources