Highlighted

Uncaught ReferenceError: cp is not defined

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error with a project i am working on using Captivate 11.5.4.613. Other parts of the project are working fine (this projects is 2 modules with 10 lessons each, Most of the lessons work but a few keep coimng up with this error!)

I have done the usual, hide slide, remove the quiz but I

have the error Uncaught ReferenceError: cp is not defined

This project is render without scorm, and exists on its own server.

Link to non working lesson:

http://media.mindinstitute.org/education/ADEPT-1-Chinese/Introduction/index.html

Link to working one:

http://media.mindinstitute.org/education/ADEPT-1-Vietnamese/Introduction/index.html

HELP...This is driving me crazy!

All errorsAll errorsThe one that keeps happening!The one that keeps happening!still

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uncaught ReferenceError: cp is not defined

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting this error with a project i am working on using Captivate 11.5.4.613. Other parts of the project are working fine (this projects is 2 modules with 10 lessons each, Most of the lessons work but a few keep coimng up with this error!)

I have done the usual, hide slide, remove the quiz but I

have the error Uncaught ReferenceError: cp is not defined

This project is render without scorm, and exists on its own server.

Link to non working lesson:

http://media.mindinstitute.org/education/ADEPT-1-Chinese/Introduction/index.html

Link to working one:

http://media.mindinstitute.org/education/ADEPT-1-Vietnamese/Introduction/index.html

HELP...This is driving me crazy!

All errorsAll errorsThe one that keeps happening!The one that keeps happening!still

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you make any changes at all to that  index.html file?

Errors in that code can cause a hang like you are experiencing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I did not

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
Advocate ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PHUGUNIN,

with this kind of problem it is best to follow the trace from the very start. The first error message is:

Failed to load resource: the server responds with a status of 503 (Service unavailable) ... check_version.php:1

What is check_version.php? Is it a Browser sniffing routine? I'm not aware that Captivate incorperates PHP, at least I've never heard of it. Is it something you added somewhere or is it a PHP routine on your own server and is automatically included in requests to the server? The HTTP status 503 very likely means that the server is overwhelmed by too many synchronous requests.

My guess is that every error that follows is a consequence of this very first resource loading problem. It might be a good idea, to check your output on a different server or on a locally installed server. To see whether the same happens there.

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0
PHUGUNIN LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens on the working version also... but they function...

Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 11.45.42 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0