Highlighted

Updating an already uploaded scorm package

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a question regarding uploadn scorm packages to an LMS.

I am creating a course which consists of several modules. I won't be able to create all the content before christmas, but I want the user to be able to complete the modules which are ready.

The question is; How can i upload the package to my LMS (LMS365 sharepoint solution) and let my users complete the available content now, and then later update the package with new content, and uploading it without previous records/completions being desroyed?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updating an already uploaded scorm package

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, I have a question regarding uploadn scorm packages to an LMS.

I am creating a course which consists of several modules. I won't be able to create all the content before christmas, but I want the user to be able to complete the modules which are ready.

The question is; How can i upload the package to my LMS (LMS365 sharepoint solution) and let my users complete the available content now, and then later update the package with new content, and uploading it without previous records/completions being desroyed?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you loading this in such a way that the lessons/modules determine course completion?

Does the imsmanifest.xml contain multiple SCO's? If so then it won't be possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines