• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload Notes and Captions in Bulk?

New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like to narrate off of a separate script and not from Notes inside of Captivate. Is there a way to upload a script directly into captivate for the creation of captions? Say for example I have the entire script in a flat file with some sort of symbol to indicate slide number?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a great idea! This would save a lot of copying and pasting. I think you know the answer based on my comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can record voice over clips from a script, I always do that in Audition. Then I import them into the project library of Captivate and drag them to the slides, where they'll be slide audio.

However for CC, that is another problem, I suspect you mean Closed Captioning, not normal Captions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources