• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploaded Module appears Big on LMS page

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone help me with this query.  Three weeks ago a Captivate module was Zipped up and loaded (computer) onto the Moodle LMS Totara.  It plays and presents/fits the screen fine.

However, yesterday I had to make a change to two of the modules.  One involved Advanced Actions, and the other was altering some text.  Again, same method of saving and Publishing (computer) and uploading to the LMS.  However, whilst all the previous modules all appear ok - these two new ones appear Big on the screen.  They cut or a quarter of the slide.

It's not the zoom level

It's nothing to do with me playing around with Project settings

Can someone help me rectify this problem please.  Captivate 2017cc

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 05, 2019 Jul 05, 2019

That is the first bit buggy release of CP2017. You can upgrade that one using Updates, not necessarily to CP2910, but to the recent release of CP2017.

When you publish a Captivate course which is interactive, and it is a non-responsive course, you can choose between HTML5 and SWF output. The published course will always be on your system. Maybe insert a screenshot of the Publish dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the authorized version 10.0.1.299? It is the only version you can download today, older versions need to update.

To check if the problem is due to Captivate or the LMS, I would recommend to upload to SCORM Cloud for testing.

I suppose you publish to HTML5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  I am using 10.0.0.12.   It's a work computer and have yet to install 2019.

I will try HTML - although I haven't done this before - always gone for computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the first bit buggy release of CP2017. You can upgrade that one using Updates, not necessarily to CP2910, but to the recent release of CP2017.

When you publish a Captivate course which is interactive, and it is a non-responsive course, you can choose between HTML5 and SWF output. The published course will always be on your system. Maybe insert a screenshot of the Publish dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also needed to tick - Scalable HTML Content.  For some reason, Captivate changed the setting and I hadn't noticed.  It was always ticked, but for some reason today and yesterday, settings had changed.  I will update to 2019 soon too.  Thank you for your help

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources