• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Uploading to cornerstone

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I've created a captivate e-learning module is unable to upload it to cornerstone succeed.  Is adobe captivate compatible with cornerstone (succeed)? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never used Cornerstone but have seen users who do use it.

Captivate is SCORM-compliant. Normally also with Cornerstone.

However some LMSs do not accept packages, but only SCO's. If you just published to HTML you just have a folder, which can be zipped but that is what is called a 'package'. To publish to a SCO you need to set up Reporting under Quiz Preferences. That is possible even if you don't have question slides nor scored objects. Did you set up Reporting before publishing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont have a question slide.  How do I publish to SCO and set up reporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can choose Slide views as criterion in Quiz Preferences, Reporting. When you have done the setup and publish the necessary files for SCORM will be added to the published folder and it will also automatically be zipped. Upload that zipped folder to the LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources