• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT HELP: Audio Export Issue with Cp 2019

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping someone has a resolution for an issue we are having with exporting audio files using Cp 2019, Windows 7.  When using the Audio Management, Export audio files, select all the files, a message asks if I want to overwrite existing files (even when there aren't and existing files to replace), which we are saying yes to, it is only exporting the first file. We have tried creating a brand new course, creating new audio files and trying again, does the same thing but it is only on one laptop! I have compared settings with mine, and everything I can think of, and still cannot figure out this issue.

We have uninstalled and reinstalled Captivate 2019 at least 3 times, and it still does the same thing every time my team member uses it. I am at a loss because I can create new and it works perfectly, but it fails when I try to open her file, and I am saving it as a new name too.

We are working off our hard drives and not on a server.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

May be off topic, but did you try to export from the Library? If you need these audio clips in another project, you can even open the present library as external library in that new project. I rarely use export, always external libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be off topic, but did you try to export from the Library? If you need these audio clips in another project, you can even open the present library as external library in that new project. I rarely use export, always external libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard of that, but it does work for now. We still need to figure out why it is an isolated event on one laptop. We use Cp a lot for the TTS.

Thanks!

June

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Libraries are a very useful feature of Captivate, but used very little which is a pity.

Have a look at:

Internal and External Libraries - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are having an audio issue with one specific computer then you might want to look into updating the audio drivers on that computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources