Highlighted

using 360 video hotspots. Is there a way to use java to 'warp' to the hotspot when clicked

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right now when you click the hotspot it takes you there instantly. I was wondering if there's a way maybe using java script or something else that would take you there at a warp speed very similar to how google street view works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

using 360 video hotspots. Is there a way to use java to 'warp' to the hotspot when clicked

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right now when you click the hotspot it takes you there instantly. I was wondering if there's a way maybe using java script or something else that would take you there at a warp speed very similar to how google street view works.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LuisXIV LATEST
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Nelson,

Adobe captivate Common JavaScript interface can be found at the following link

Learn about the Common JavaScript interface for Adobe Captivate

Check the CPM.js file at assets/js

I usually used Javascript or Actionscript, if I am using a db them PHP.

Good luck using Java.

Luis

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group