• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Adobe Presenter 11, publish a youtube link only works if published to HTML5?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Presenter 11, why when I publish a youtube link does it only show up when it is saved as a HTML5?? Thoughts

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2015 Nov 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

If you trying to play the content locally it may not work,In that case please try to host your content in any web server. Youtube should work both in swf and html.If you are still facing any issue let me know.

Thanks,

Sidhartha

Presenter Engineering Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2016 Jul 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to chime in because I have the same problem.  So if I publish my Presenter 11 project as a swf file, I can then upload it to YouTube?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2016 Jul 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the YouTube link is to embed a YouTube video into your course, not to upload it to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please assist on how to publish on Adobe presenter 11? I am having a difficult time and pressed for deadline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources