• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Right-Click and tab shortcut

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on software training that requires the user to use both a right-click to open menus and to press the tab key to navigate to the next field. When I publish with the right-click (html5 and swf) I have to disable the accessibility for the click box to function correctly. If the accessibility preference is enabled it only functions as a left-click. But when I disable the accessibility preference the shortcut tab for the other click boxes in the course do not work. These objects are on different slides.

Is there a way that I can get both to work in the same course?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2019 Jan 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there a compelling reason why you still need to be publishing for SWF?  If not, I would suggest you DO NOT publish to dual output anymore but only to HTML5.  You may find that in HTML5 only output you'll have an easier time with right click because Flash never really supported using right click in the way you intend.

In SWF files the right click action would always bring up a context menu for Flash itself.  The only way it became possible to have an alternate option for right click in SWF was through a JavaScript hack that somebody invented and Adobe then included in Captivate.  It was that hack that required turning off Accessibility.

So try using just HTML5.  Hopefully Adobe has remembered to allow accessibility in HTML5 only courses when using right click actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources